Thursday, July 25, 2013

Some of the greatest Garlic Bread EVER can be found in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!!

This beautiful piece of foodery you see before you is the garlic bread from Mama Mia-Barbiere's-Silver Spring, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (2615 W. Silver Spring Dr.  #414-463-6262). I drove from Chicago just to have this bread, then I drove right back home. They bake the fresh in the a.m. split the loaf, submerge it in garlic butter, sprinkle a little bit of garlic salt on it, re-bake and voila! My future ex-wife! This garlic is that freakin' good! and it's so buttery! Wisconsin, midwest buttery!!   

Look at me, I can't believe it!

Oh my! The bread is perfectly crunchy on the outside and soft & warm on the inside. And it's a buttery and garlic delight to behold!!

Buttery is an understatement! This garlic bread is ridiculous!!!

Takin it in!


Opening up to get the tail end in..

...it's a comin...

And gone!!!

So freakin Monte-licious!! 

No comments: