Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hello, and welcome!


If you are just discovering me and my blog from Log on and Eat with Eden Grinshpan, welcome. And thank you for taking the time to check my blog out, I totally 'preciate it! 

If you like what you see, please become a member of my blog. I not only feature Chicago spots, but spots from all over the country. I am always looking for good tips too, so please message with your spots and what you like there. 

I see myself as a "tipster" not a reviewer. I don't go somewhere once and give an opinion. I hit a place a few times (if I am able), discover what I like, what the place does best, then I tip you off on what it is and how to get it done! A tipster! Me. I also rely on friends, family, fans, and loved ones to fill me in on good tips too, so seriously hit me up with spots, people!

What I do: Say you wanna go get a Steak Sandwich from Mr. D's (6656 W. Diversey/Chicago) and why wouldn't you? If you went there and you missed out on the grilled onions, that would be a freakin a travesty! But thanks to me, that won't happen! I will tip you off on stuff like that, with my words and photos of me taking it all in like a champ. No one does it like I do. It's what I do and have been doin since before the term "foodie" or Guy Fieri were around! I am the OG Foodie Tipster, yo! 

King of all Foodies! 

I sound like a freakin wrestler before a match, sheesh! Anyway, thanks for taking the time and if you like what you see please spread the word! If you don't like what you see, please spread the word!!

And a big Thank You to The Cooking Channel, Eden, Sam, Doug, and all who helped make this happen, I truly appreciate it! Now please follow the damn blog, will you?!

No comments: