Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Tommy's Joynt" in San Francisco!! This is for Jay Harris, love it!!!











Tommy's was the first place we ate when we arrived in San Francisco. Our friend Deter told us it's one of the Hofbraus you could ever hope to eat at.

I love Hofbraus, they are restaurants that serve excellent cuts of fresh meats like corned beef, roast beef, and turkey.

At Tommy's I had the corned beef/roast beef combo with mashed potatoes a salad and a roll. the meat was super tender & juicy, it fell apart on the plate and it melted in my mouth. It was some of the most tender, flavorful meat you could ever hope to eat.

It is undeniable delicious. If yer a meatatarian, like myself.

If yer name is Jay Harris, or anyone else who loves to be a foodie, Tommy's is the joynt you'll love fer the rest of yer natural days on this planet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where else did you eat while in San Francisco?

Monte said...

Oh my! I ate at so many places... Y&Z is the only one I can remember by name without scrolling through my photos and searching. Easily one of my favorite eating cities