Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bacon & Egg Cupcakes. Or, Bacon Boobs!

First, you will need BACON!! I recommend any brand without all the chemical, and hormonal additives. I have no loyalty to a single brand. Not yet, at least. But I am loyal to chemical free, no hormones and or additives. I prefer my meat from 100% grass fed animals. And so should you!!!!!

You will need a cupcake baking tin. I use silicon, it just seems easier. I hope it's not poisoning me. I should investigate that. Anyway, this is what I use.

And eggs. These are farm fresh eggs! I know all eggs come from a farm, right? Wrong! Most eggs come from corporate coops where the chickens are in cages, or roaming in a room filled with 1,000's of other chickens. Eating chemically treated feed, getting sick, dying... stay away from that sh*t.


You must first fry the bacon on an extremely low heat. You wanna brown the bacon only!! If it gets crispy it will not work for this recipe! So cook it slow and steady.
Before you put bacon in yer cupcake tin, you must coat with a non stick substance. I recommend olive oil, or coconut oil. I used olive oil.

Place the bacon into the cupcake slots.  First you wanna cut some of yer bacon into pieces small enough to layer on the bottom of yer tin, then wrap a whole piece of bacon around the interior of the cupcake tin. Done, and easy to do.

then crack that beautiful, full egg into yer bacon cup.

Look at how beautiful those eggs are. The yolk stands up firm, like a nice weighted B/C or D cup breast. I love firm breasts.
Pre heat oven for 10 min at 400 degrees. Pre heating is the key, you must pre heat yer oven!! Dum dums do not pre heat their ovens, we do!

Toss in em for approximately 15 min. 

This is after 16 min at 400 degrees

Here is a top and side view for ya. Look at how pretty those eggs look! 2 of em, up high and firm. Bacon boobs!

Side shot, for yer viewing pleasure!

Bottom shot! Gotta love a bottom shot.

Monte-licious!! Gettin ready to take it down!!

Your hero.

The yolk after 16 min in the oven is not spilling out, but still has a little fluidity to it. Very little. I prefer em a  little runnier, but this way is less messy. But who cares about messy when yer eating, right? I hate when people are afraid to eat ribs cause they don't wanna get their hands dirty. Jerks! You can't have sex without gettin dirty, and you can't eat like a proper savage without gettin dirty. I am a SAVAGE!! 

There you have it people, Bacon & Egg cupcakes. I also recommend topping them off with yer favorite cheese, and maybe some chopped chives or what not sprinkled atop. Any way you choose to make em, have fun with em, and EAT EM UP!!!!

I would like to thank Benita Santillanes for the inspiration to make these!

No comments: